Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In Transitum :: Back to the N'York...

So yeah... It would seem I just can't get enough of Upstate NY this month. heading back to the Empire State despite myself for some personal time w/ the folks and for a pseudo-interview mindshare sort of thing with a very cool project underway at my alma mater (RPI/U). More on that soon.

In the meantimes... Amelie is going as a mermaid for Halloweenee this year. She and Mommy are at our dear friends' place tonight (Beth and Arthur and girls) having holiday fun whilst I'm up in Rockville. Kinda bummerish... so it goes. Should have some pix out of L'il Lou up tomorrow.

Been diggin' on the whole Getting Thing Done org process by David Allen. Tried it for org'ing our personal finance record and I love it! Working on intgrating it into my daily process. Bit more of an effort there, but I have faith. And Midnight Inbox (goog it, already)...

Looking forward to being back at RPI if only for the weekend... get a hockey game in (Yale SUCKS!)... get a night at Holmes & Watson's in (mmmm, scotch)... and maybe land a cool job. Certainly wish the girls could've joined me... but prolly best for me to "lone wolf" it on this run -- stay in the rhythm (der rhythmus blieben!).

Anywho... try not to swallow your tongues... ciao.

No comments: