Friday, September 28, 2007

Morning Meditations :: Children of The Universe

The time has come for us to stop caring about our differences and embrace our similarities...
We are children of The Universe... from it we were born and to it we will return... the time we have in these bodies is simply The Universe expressing itself in a material form bound by entropy and expressed in chaotic order.
Our race is Human Being... our purpose is perpetuation... our collective spirit is greater than the sum of our individual spirit.
Today I will reach out to someone I don't know, someone I've lost along the way, and to all of those I know and love.
Tomorrow I will do it all again, only this time different.
Peace, Love, Understanding... The rest is shit and will return to The Universe for recycling.

No comments: